Monday, February 2, 2009

Thingamabob plug

So I'm guessing if you read my blog, your also getting my email updates. So i figured on here i'll put my random adventures, and stories of what it's like living in this interesting place. Where plugs are two round thingamabobs..... gosh
As useless a fact as this might seem. It caused me some frustration. I mean, a girl has to have her chi.... (for guys: the straightening iron that is amazing to leave your hair silky straight and it's only the best straightner ever.) So anyways, I brought it. I only brought with me my chi, and my ipod/ipod dock, and my MAC. So.... i get here and yeah i can't plug in anything to the outlets on the walls. So long story short, my chi doesn't work anymore because of course its on a different power range and it burned out... SAD DAY(s). Oh and my ipod dock also is not working... Anyways, its not a need, need, but it is NICE.
bUT LET ME JUST SHARE..... a couple days ago.... THE FATHER IS SO KIND... I saw an amazing straightner, (one that my friend has, her mom bought it from spain and it hasnt reached the states yet)  like you won't believe me.... i saw this man going out of the store with it, and YES we ran to him and asked him to see it to make sure it was the one. 

So... i have a straightner with that thingamabb plug and its awesome, it's better than the chi, and cheaper too. God is good =) the end. 
I'm still on the hunt for some speakers....they can stop me from singing in public but not from jamming out in my flat!

No comments:

Post a Comment