Thursday, January 15, 2009

So u think its Fog.... BUT

The air is heavy, its dark, there are no white clouds and blue sky. Its polluted. I've never had a problem with allergies, but I mean now, like a friend said, my lungs will be black. Last night, on a taxi, I was like wow its foggy, but no, its just the pollution. I was amazed. not a good amazed though. lol. The taxi's door is about to fall off and I inhale all this smoke/gas. I'm sure i'll get used to it all. This is real gross but... this is how bad it is: I blew my nose and umm ... it was black =/.
Ok so on the good side, I rode my first taxis yesterday. Yes plural, like 4 times and even one at night time. If you know where I'm at, you'll know how big of an accomplishment this is! especially with the little arabic I know. It went great. Well.... most of it. On my way home, the guy passed my flat and then he asked me something in arabic, he stopped, annoyed and was like..bla bla bla...and ofcourse I had no idea what he was saying. I called a friend, he was yelling at her. And i doubt she understood him either. LOL. so I was like henna kwayas... stop here. I got off that angry man's taxis and got on another one, whoo.... I arrived safely =)

No comments:

Post a Comment