Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Journey has begun!!

So today was my first full day here and it was great I went to the nicer part, which is very much American. I was surprised! I found my place to go when I need some American food, music, and starbucks!

Oooo and PTL my bags came in this morning, got them delivered to the flat! YAY!
Late we went to the mall, 6 stories, we only went in 2! They took me to Burger King, and so i HAD to tell the ppl about Bon qui qui... lol. The whoppers were as good as home! I kinda wanted local food but i'm sure i'll have some soon.

I got a cellphone its so cute its champagne color, i thought it be black but then surprise it was a different color, and it was only like 90 dollars, and 4 dollars to get a phone line!

Then for dinner PIZZA HUT, deliverd.... lol so yes i'm surrounded by a desert, but its a darn good one! ;)

PTL, i was received by a beautiful familia and I'm just so excite about learning arabic and meeting more ppl.

much love!




No comments:

Post a Comment