Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sweet Hello's

Oh my... had I forgot how it felt to be home!!
The first night back it was soo foggy! and honestly the city didn't look too nice. But I was able to be with my family!! We went out to an AUTHENTIC Mexican place and it was scrumptuous!!
I missed my nephews and nieces so much! Here are the youngest of the family!! Awww...I am also finding that after living at the camp for so loong, I get sleepy so early now. I can't stay up late anymore. It used to be that I went to sleep the earliest at 2 am. Now I'm sleepy by 11. =/ Kinda wierd. But good!.

Today I read from Jeremiah... and it was refreshing. Once again i was reminded that HE APPOINTS US, and he did so before we were even born.
HE longs for his ppl to be with him and his heart is for the lost.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, ummm I was hoping to shed lbs at the camp, THAT didnt happen. And it wont happen while at home =/ So many parties!!
Thats a crazy house.... ONLY in the U.S.!!
I'm looking forward to more sweet times with friends and family! CALL ME UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment