Saturday, February 7, 2009

I Forget i'm in the Desert

So... I have Chili's and On the Border, and McDonalds, and "King Burger", Even Starbucks, which are all pricey.. but still we have them...BUT I still can't believe we dont have ranch. I was so excited because I was buying me some chicken nuggets and i was expecting them to have ranch, i mean they import everything right? MCDonalds makes their own ranch so u think they'd import that too. but no... the guy was like... what? franch? ughhhh... sad day. 
We don't get asked that here.....
Jaz.... your in the desert... is what a friend had to remind me.

I went to starbucks today, I finally just went ahead a
nd catered to myself, I had a rough day yesterday. 
I ordered my happy drink: Strawberries and Cream frap.... =( The guy looked at me and said... No we don't have... only in AMERICA... yes... THANKS.. I'm done with my whining for today....

I had a caramel macchiato... extra caramel? YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment