Friday, February 27, 2009

Living Water in the Desert

I mean... is it not awesome? One week I went to the desert... fyi, the desert is the suburbs to my home and then the next week  I went to the beach! (twas too cold...boo)

Camels are so ugly they are cute. This picture doesn't portray this concept very well...BUT believe me they are some intriguing creatures I think the Father had some fun creating them.

Lol they make the funniest faces, spit, and pee for a reallll long time, oh and they roar... lol. 

   

 The Mediterranean Sea inspires me to paint but then how is it possible to take such beautiful creation and duplicate it on canvas? I was also reminded by creation that water is not far from the desert. i.e.  The living water (I could hear the roar of the waves from afar) is here, in this desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment