Monday, March 16, 2009

Silver lining

This last week while doing my hair and listening to a podcast, I was overwhelmed with happiness. I realized I felt at home... and I thought I should compile a list of little things that I'm thankful for here... they are commodities that I didn't think I would have at all...

I've learned to give thanks for the blessings, its better than focusing on all the toughies of living in this place and It makes for a more enjoyable journey:

Wireless internet. 
SKYPE!!! 
Itunes Radio- I even enjoy the commercials =)
Itunes Podcasts- I hear one of my favorite speakers weekly.
IPOD- read previous blogs to see why
Local Market (STRAWBERRIES)
My balcony (Daniel 6)
Microwave
Hot Water
Grass (when i see it....The couple of places that have it)
My dark sunglasses
Washing machine
Straightner
Thats black from the "dust" that builds up a day after another.. imagine not having a washing machine...

OH...It's not hot yet, ask me about what I'm thankful then, lets pray I'm quick to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment