Sunday, March 29, 2009

There are no Lines

So on Friday I was able to go to the "biggest amusement park in Ninevah" lol.... Disney World came up, I guess so that i can have an idea of what it was like.
It was pretty awesome. Except it wasn't like Disney... of course,more like a state fair. yes with sketchy rides and all. There was a total of ONE actual roller coaster, for which we stood in "line" for about 3 hrs. =)

By line I mean crowd of ppl pushing towards the front, only controlled by some railings. My friends were like forget lines Jaz, there are no lines here. Groups of kids (by kids i mean shibaab teenagers, and ummm 20 something yr olds..) jumped in front of us, jumped in front of the whole "line" no shame... whatsoever. JAW DROPPED. I didnt understand why some girls kept tellin me to move up, I was like.. ARE U SERIOUS? They were doing some major eye rolling and shoving, in my mind... there's no need for me to be all up against this guy infront of me, we're not going anywhere.... the line is not going to get any shorter, nor faster, might as well have some breathing room. They insisted... later i found out why.... ppl as in, those in the back trying to move forward, will squeeze in wherever there is a piece of floor. so therefore.... the theology is.... lets make sure we're all so close together no one can jump in front of us... Gotta love it! Welcome to __________ =)
Overall though...I had a great time. I'm all about doing the big rides. Oh man but i was praying, because you know they dont check these rides, some seats were not "working" I dunno, but anyways I'm alive! PTL. The bumper cars were soo much fun, great stress reliever, plus i havent drove a car in a looong time.

Guess what? they had corn dogs!! I wasn't too convinced by the oil they were dipping them in, so i opted out. But it was nice to see them, I had no id
ea they knew what corn dogs were... no one was buying them though, rob bcuz they didnt know what they were but at least the guy who was making them knew what they were.

Ooooo and i had a slushie too!! strawberry one! mmmmm....

oh and last... i think i sat on a seat that someone threw up on.... i thought it was water... after being buckled mmmm i saw chunks on the floor ='(

oh and only the crazy american raises her hands on the rides... lol i stood out... but malesh (oh well)

1 comment:

  1. haha i went to the indian fair the other day and it was pretty much the same..but i had cotton candy :)

    ReplyDelete