Thursday, May 14, 2009

My next goal: The Shady Buses

So shady...because, there's like no route system, I'm tryin to figure out where they go. They have like multiple numbers on them and then like a little wittle sign that says I think where they go... but by the time I sound it out and figure it out its gone, and u kinda have to jump on them like that guy there.. ppl hang out from them lol they get packed sometimes.

I got on one, with the help of a nice lady, after a police guy was being rude to me, he told me everything BUT what I asked him about. sighhh.... I think she felt sorry for me, we were on the bus and she asked someone about what was the best stop for where I wanted to go, and this started a huge conversation about where everyone thought I should get off. This little old man was insistent on this one stop and everyone else was like NO and he was like YES! Hahah and I was in the middle of it all just listening... praying that I would just get to where I needed to get, without the whole world knowing that I was a foreigner who had no Idea where she was going, bcuz thats when bad stuff happens!

Anyways... it was FUN, I'm gonna start riding random buses to see where they go because that'll be the only way I learn the system...plus I'll save some big money, riding the PPL'S BUS!

5 comments:

  1. We have those here as well ... crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Souns funny but frustrating......Reminds of the first time i tried to use the DART Rail System to get to work a long time ago when my card got wrecked. All these buses and trains going with numbers but no explanation on where and when they are going. LOL...God Bless sis take care as we remember you in our prayers. Nice Blog from you Bro and Fellow Blogger Robert C.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL the tortilla youtube video was hilarious its like 1:30 in the morning and i am laughing at the Tejano background music by the Mafia...i feel my feet getting happy...."un million de rosas"....."rosas"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Big! I have a blog too! I created this in one of my advertising classes last year, and then for another ad class I had to do assignments on it too. If you get bored you can see some cool ads I posted. Other than that its all about advertising mostly! Love you!
    -Diana N.

    ReplyDelete