Sunday, May 3, 2009

Grey Skies

Wow, so today it was hot, and the sky was grey. Not a very bright day, it was a little gloomy.

And like i said before, it doesnt rain in the desert. So to my conclusion, the sky is grey because of pollution, did i tell you tha by living here its like a smoke a pack of cigarretes a day?

Anyway, My friend said it was like 100 degrees, but actually I doubt that it was 100, more like 80, yes it felt like a hair dryer was blowing at my face, but I hope she's right because then that means I'll be fine in the summer, because it can't get much hotter. or.....can it? oh...oops...AND.... I just confirmed online, yea she was right its 104 degrees. No wonder I was so lethargic!!! Today just wasn't a very good day. 

I was just not getting Arabic today with my tutor. There was like a mental block. Bless her heart. My eyes were shutting. I wish I could just learn it through osmosis. 
Oh Arabi, ana mish bahebik deluwati....

BUT.... There's always something nice each day! To my beautiful surprise I received a call from my lovely friend in India, and that brightened up my day. It made my looong ride in the taxi pleasurable. =) lol is that a word??? 

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Rom 12:12

2 comments:

  1. hola!! it is so great to see you and just read about you.. and more interesting how our dad is always with you. I am always thinking of you and my kids are asking questions since I showed them your blog.. take care and we love you... Deyanira and family

    ReplyDelete