Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Macaroni Fish...I can't Breaf


So everytime I go to my language tutors home, I walk through a long  windy alley market, where I can find everything from hangers, matches, strawberries, eggplants, to eel.. and fish =/

They don't look very good.... and I would only buy fish from there if there were no veggies and fruits left...BUT anyways... at my tutors house, guess what was for dinner?! Macaroni Fish... because its thin... like macaroni, is what she told me. 

Most of it was bone... and I'm just not that great with fish and bone... long story short, they did kinda make fun of me for not knowing how to eat it... because  I was being cautious and thus slow, and I got a bone stuck in my throat, they laughed... and I my eyes were tearing because I had a bone in my throat! 

Anyways... after like  4hours i finally couldn't feel it anymore il humdulilah... oh and they were like dont mind the bones, their so small... its not a big deal.. and i was like... oh yes it is! If i can feel it... ummm and its poking me... its a big deal =)

but i'm alive... after eating the fishy fish. PTL 


No comments:

Post a Comment