Monday, June 18, 2012

My 26th Birthday Wishes.

Wishes I received and loved:

"Happy birthday world changing Jazzzzmine Alvarado! I hope your just soakin up every moment knowing that the Lord has good plans in store for you. He HAS been faithful, he WILL be faithful because He IS faithful. That's His name. I wish I could be there to celebrate you! I love your passionate heart the way you love God and others and the way you tenaciously fight for the Kingdom of Light. You ate phenomenal. That is all. Love, M. ;)"

"happy birthday Jaz... I'm not gonna wish You anything cause I read your last blog, and I think You wish nothing more than being awakened to love. So enjoy that ;)" Yazan

"Happy Birthday Yas mi mayor regalo y alegria es saber que estan bien y gozandose. I hope the Lord gives you 75 more years of life and one good husband full of love,peace,and joy. I thank God for you. have fun always, we can have a fathers day anytime and we can can celebrate you all days; we love you. " Dad

"Dios te bendiga, te felecito por este dia memorable por que nacio una joven muy hermosa inteligente y lo mas hermoso es saber que tienes a Jesus en tu corazon. Un dia como hoy Dios te penso te creo te aparto para EL. Su amor es lo que te sostiene me regosijo en poder ecribirte. Para la princesa te escribo este salmo 36:5-7: tu amor señor llega hasta los cielos; tu fidelidad alcanza las nubes, tu justicia es como las altas montañas; tus juicios como el gran oceano. Tu señor, cuidas de Jasmine. Cuan precioso es tu amor. Gracias Jesus por el amor por Jasmine llenala mas del Espiritu Santo protejela cuidala, pastoreala llenala mas de tu amor. te doy gracias por dendecirla todos los dias. gracias Jesus por tu fidelidad. Gracias por tu amor en el nombre de Jesus." Manny

"Feliz cumpleanos DEBORA!"Liliana

"happy birthday my beautiful friend! Ana bahabak :) you are such an inspiration and I praise God for placing you in my life. You are an exquisite woman, Godly and still. Your heart is beautiful &your ambitions are inspiring. I wish I could talk to you! Let's Skype please. I miss my discipler. Feliz cumpleaños yazmine. Eres Linda." Susy

Jaz miss you so much!!! Hope you're enjoying your special day with our magnificent father our big bro and savior Jesus and our best friend the Holy Spirit!!! I'm sure He's got some more neat surprises for you today. Can't express how blessed I am to know you and to share this walk with our Lord together. Your in my heart, thoughts, and prayers. Love you! Happy birthday!!!!" Emy



No comments:

Post a Comment