Thursday, June 28, 2012

Moving into greatness

Know What I'm asking for. Preparing yourself to change. Prepare yourself for the miserable part. It's frustrating at the beginning levels u need a new mindset to be able to push through the elementary levels. If your not prepared for change u will miss an opportunity.
Decide what your going to be. Discovered and instilled in us as kids it should be. Your special your not like everyone else healthy expectation to be something different. The way I think. Who am I? Am I created in his image or not? has all authority been given to me or has it not? I am who God says I am. Benjamin Franklin carried a list of virtues that he would live by at the age of 12. Live ur life on purpose. He kept in his pocket. Waste no time. Successful ppl do the small things that normal ppl know to do but don't do. Start at the end of the grave. Imagine urself dying. What would u have them say? What's most important to u.

No comments:

Post a Comment