Friday, June 15, 2012

June 2012 back out in the Middle East

I arrived Jordan the beginning of June with a group of friends after a week we became like family. I came back to this region in love with Jesus and expectant to see the Holy Spirit move in power and to move as He led. I enjoyed my time in Amman met some amazing people that I wish I had more time with. This is the hardest part for me.... To connect and disconnect so quickly with people. Ah but just makes me smile the father is wonderful in allowing me to meet such awesome people he shows me what he is doing in their lives and it's beautiful!!!! Oh God the works of your hands are perfect they are beautiful!!! I love being a part of what God is doing in places that are untouched by the decadence of greed selfishness and human manipulation. Behold I am doing a new thing declares the Lord. Can you not perceive it... I make streams in the desert. Streams of living water. I love to be with people who are on fire for life. Passionate people. When you truly are happy to be alive. To love life to desire life is to be truly alive. How I long to run, with a holy pursuit of all things glorious for the fulfillment of the desires of my heart which is to see justice and righteousness delivered; love and healing that satisfies the deepest darkest places. joy an beauty where foundations have been burned and to see restoration of beauty where there seems to be no hope. This is a time to focus on the design that truly brings transformation. For the more te greatness that comes from above. To set a goal and run with it.it definitely a different feeling now. Last time the Lord showed me what I could do without him but now I am discovering what is to be done alongside Him!!! :) exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment