Friday, June 15, 2012

Awakened to love

My beloved has roared with a passionate love over my heart. My heart has been unsealed and awakened to love. The cover is removed by my lover who has pursued me with confidence and love. I'm awakened to life; to love. I see the lion of Judah roaring over my heart. Demonstrating his magnificent love and determination. It's a persistent roar loud and majestic; confident and eternal. He won't relent. The plastic screen; the covering is removed from my heart. It's unsealed by the sound of his roar. It's time to love without fear. . He loves me he loves me.... The groom is searching for his bride. He is looking to love her; to satisfy her with sweet and tender love....so many sleeping hearts...listen....My lover is knocking. He comes. "I arose to open for my lover and my hands dripped with myrrh on the handles of the lock." Awake oh north wind, come wind of the south and awaken me to love....."if you find my beloved tell him I am faint with love." I'll search for you as treasure as that pearl hidden away. I am awakened. Keep me as the apple of your eye... I lift up my eyes to you oh lover of my soul...there's no place I'd rather be than here in your love. Great awakening.

No comments:

Post a Comment