Saturday, October 31, 2009

Tested in what I just learned.

Its funny how soon after you learn something from the Word you will surely be tested or tempted in the exact thing that you just learned about. A woman's worth....my last post. Its like if I'm being asked now, lets see Jaz, how much do u value yourself now? This is determined not by what we say but how we act. Our actions show us the value that we have on ourselves. It's the one who doesn't see any value that diminishes herself to walk aimlessly and to fall prey to any side wanderer/entertainer. Praise the Lord, for His faithfulness and for friends who know your worth as well and are quick to exhort you.

He has called me His. My heart belongs to Him, my life, and all of my future is His.

Truth. What is Truth?
I was just studying how in order to see Jesus we must first learn to see ourselves in Truth. He, of course gives us this ability. He sheds light on the reality of our state in contrast to his holiness.... ewww.... yeah..

Anyways.... its really easy too fool ourselves, to come up with "pretty" ideas that are partly based on truth but mostly on our lovely day dreams. dream being a key word. The enemy will come and deceive with some truth meshed in with lies. To destroy and crush, but if we hold on to Truth and discren what is Truth, we will not fall prey to his lies.

Oh and wow, did I get a bucket-full of lies this last week... lies that made me doubt for a second (a loong second) if they were lies or truth. I'm glad I had just learned on being watchful, and walking with Dad so he can show us what is true/reality vs deception.

Anyways...... isn't it awesome that HE provides us with truth to see beyond the ever so cunniving deceptions of the enemy. We must be aware and watchful for the barriers that so quickly throw you astray the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment