Sunday, September 27, 2009

Greece Vacation Day 1- A T H E N S

Saw the A C R O P O L I S.
thoughts: aww there goes all that repairing iron bars.... but wow these columns are huge... how old is this place!?

Climbed M A R S H I L L.
thoughts: WOW... how beautiful... the view was amazing, so high up, you can see all of greece! Paul spoke here!!!! The rocks were so slippery... this looks like marble!! The place of the altars, remains of them were down below. Its so green!!! Those skies are so blue *huge smile*

I sat at the Park and ppl watched.
thoughts: wow I think i might've lost my stylish fashion... Woman! Are u really wearing that?!
Aww that little old man is so cute. These greek old men remind me of Mr. Wilson from Dennis the menace! lol...

Saw the changing of the Guards at the Govt. place:
thoughts: I was about to go take a pic, and the cute officer told me to wait for ten minutes. Since he was handsome I didnt go Cairo on him. So we waited and it was HILARIOUS to see the stiff guards actually move to do their stretching. HAHA.... i can'texplain, but they looked akward raising their legs and kicking out.... At the end I took a picture with one of the guards and he was totally humming at me! then he winked at me when I looked at him. oooo I'M GONNA TELL ON HIM!

I ATE DELICIOUS GREEK SALAD AND A GYRO... a pork one!! notice i didnt capitalize, lol i'm starting to feel a little guilty for eating pork. it was delicious!! I had a strawberry yoghurt icecream and that was one of the bests icecreams i've had, reminded me of the icecream place we went to Carie!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're having a great experience!! I want to see all those places too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous :( , i so want to go to athens there is so much church history there and all over rome.

    ReplyDelete