Monday, June 29, 2009

Ode to Chorizo?

Ok... so I had to share about my first time that I had like a stomach issue here. Since the story goes that everyone who comes here will at one point get sick, I hadn't though. I thank the Lord for an iron stomach. But today.... I threw up. It had been a loooooong time, like I dont even remember the last time I threw up! 

I ate chorizo con papas and huevo today, which was sooo good. But earlier I had a big and tasty from McD's, which was supposed to be like a treat, but it did NOT look appetizing at all, they put this wierd sauce on it, and the lettuce was a little soggy, and somewhat old, I took some of it all, but ate most of it. 

My theory is... the greasy mexican food I had later, reacted with the nasty Mickey D's, and made me throw up... .... ughhhh....... but after I did, I felt better woo hoo. So... I was sick for like a total of 3 hours maybe =)

No comments:

Post a Comment