Tuesday, January 26, 2010

He turned my circumstances around.

All this waiting that was going on, and all these unknowns really taught me to be patient. God knows I'm impatient...I'm a doer and when I can't really do nothing about my circumstances its really frustrating. However, Dad wanted to teach me to trust in Him to DO. and he DID.

He did it in such a way that I could've never done.

He provided for me to go home for the holidays. It was a complete surprise and such a gift. I spent sweet times with my family and close friends. There were moments that some try to steal the happiness that God was gifting me with. But I didn't allow it. Because I knew that this happiness that I had came from the King and that I should not allow anything to steal this joy.

Then I came back to the desert in a strengthened attitude. Convinced of what I needed to do and renewed/strengthened to do so.

He placed me with new friends, gave me new challenges, equipped me with new tools.
HE turned my life right around. I would've never thought I'd be where I am right now.
I'm happy.

There are still some things that I don't know about, but I am trusting to know at the right time.

Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!

2 comments:

  1. COOL!!! I can't wait to hear more about what is going on! Sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, It was good to see over the holidays and hear a bit how the Father is continuing to reveal himself to you. Take care sister.

    ReplyDelete