Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving!!! I'm going to DC and NYC!!

So tomorrow is thanksgiving day.... but it doesnt feel like it too much just because i'm not at home pre-preparing the turkey, or planning on meeting all the family. However....I am soo thankful for all my friends and family and just where i'm at right now in life. I couldn't be more peaceful about it. I know i'm going to look back on this season and miss it.

I love you MOM and Dad. Manny, Tony, Miriam,Ruben, Isabel, Renee, Jocelyn, Nathan, Vincent, Chris, Lil Alessandro,Dara, Vic, Danny, Liz, Jess, Lili, Chloe, Melissa, Veronica, Mary, i WISHH i could give all of you a huge hug... but from here.. just saying I am soo thankful to the Father for your genuine love for me. Your very special to me, and i love you so much.

I'm so excited!!!!!

I'm going to D.C. on Friday and from there a group of us girls are going to NYC!!!! ahhhhh i love random last minute spontaneous trips.... soooo awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow I didn't know you went to DC and New York, thats so great :)

    Miss you mucho, even tho you didn't mention me in you list :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... i'm sorry. you know i love you.. but now that i know you'll keep up with my blog i'll feel more connected with you. i miss you

    ReplyDelete